Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's Here. Almost.

It's September, and that means one thing: Fall is nearly here. Woohoo!!! I LOOOOVE Fall.
That's why I capitalize the word, although I am fully aware it is incorrect to do so.
I have tried to upload a Fall image, but it might not work. Blogger is stupid and is making me wait until my post is published to see if the upload worked, and already, someone is trying to spoil my Fall fun.
Ah, well.
I don't have any of my own pics to share yet, because I still haven't figured out how to upload images from this computer. I have to wait for my husband to help me. He's still asleep, and until he has his morning coffee, he just grunts at me and trips over things. Maybe after that, he'll be ready to bring out his inner nerd and help me to figure things out.
However, I WILL leave you with this sweet link to an amazing post on Fall. Before you look at these photos, I want you to know that you will be sick with envy. SICK. But it's okay. I don't have a house like that one, either. You and I just have to reassure ourselves that if we just obey the Lord and fix our eyes on Heaven, far more beautiful things await us.
You don't feel better at all, do you? Oh well. Check this out. Happy Fall.

2 comments:

  1. You've been tagged:
    http://dmarciniak.blogspot.com/2009/09/tagged-im-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes. I love it. come over to my house. we have an apple tree in the backyard that we never sprayed, therefore we have organic apples. yay. we can make cider and applesauce. you in? k. get back to me prolifewife.

    ReplyDelete